Impression Sports & Entertainment is looking for a new team member. Details on the available position can be found below:
Director of Client Services
Impression Sports is looking for a new Director of Client Services. The Director of Client Services serves a vital role within the company as much of our on-going client communication is driven from this position. Given that we are a sales representation firm, this person will also be responsible for the development of sales proposals and will manage all sales reporting for our clients. Specific skill-sets we are looking for include:
- Self-starter with incredible attention to detail
- Ability to take a project from start to completion
- Exceptional communication skills
- Proficient use of all Microsoft applications
- Experience in utilizing Adobe InDesign and Photoshop (design software)
- Management of ISE interns
- Support company President with inter-company administration and communication duties
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to Chris Foy at firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject line, please include ISE Director of Client Services.
Freelance Graphic Designer
Impression Sports is looking for a freelance graphic designer to work closely with our sponsorship sales team. Graphic design needs within the company include proposal development, custom photo-renderings, creation of new marketing material etc. All potential candidates must be based in Denver.
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume to Chris Foy at email@example.com. In the subject line, please include ISE Freelance Graphic Designer position.